26 Apr 2013

Going To The Vet



By recomendation from my friend whose dogs been treated there, we went to Animal Clinic Jakarta. Me and my Lil Bro, take Milan to the Vet only 30 minute driving car (with traffic) from our home.  It was a nice decorated clinic, clean and easy to reach. Look at those cutey red chair.. Milan loved it!




Milan got nervous when we get in to the clinic, probably because there were lots of dogs that queue, but Milan managed to do photo shoot on the chair.. ^_^)



I noticed something strange with his scracthing behaviour so I told Vet about it. He`s got his 2nd Jab along with dewormed and Frontline anti-tick medicine. The Vet also checked Milan`s pup, eyes, ears.. everything`s fine, only the tick problems. Thanks God.. he was doing fine after the Jab. Eat well, play active and sleep well. My Attaboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment