26 Apr 2013

What`s The Point Being A Stay At Home Wife When You Have No Kids?

Bored to Death Here

Right now 8.20 pm. Hubby still on the way home from office. Milan my Toy Poodle maybe playing by himself at his confinement. My little sister probably surfing the internet in her room. And I`m bored to death.

I`m starting to question myself, is this life that I wanted? being a house wife with no kids? what`s the point staying at home when you have no kids to takecare? This question often get me carried away until I sometimes cry alone.

I`m starting get used to people`s judging my role as stay at home wife. They can think and say anything, none of my business, I cant control other`s people brain anyway, just like they cant control mine. We`re even I guess. So, my big concern right now is my role as a Mother... When will I be? This longing is killing me..

I`ve thought about get back into work, but Hubby won`t let me. It`s a dead end. Confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment