26 Apr 2013

Tick and Flea

I found some disturbing event with Milan days before Milan get his last Jab.. Someday I was pet him gently along his head and back.. Somehow.. I found this filthy tick and flea..

 


O MY.. I was panicked like hell and didnt know what to do... So I grabbed wet tissue and I pulled off the tick or flea (I can`t tell which are them).. Then there`s little mount of blood comes out from Milan`s skin... That was terrific event! I put alcohol onto that scar and gave betadine.

I just realized now Milan actually has shown the symptoms of tick and flea since day 1 we have him at home. He scratch a LOT and often get carried away until he bit his own hand. I really didnt notice at the time (since I`m newbie owning a dog), I thought it was normal for puppy to scratch like that.

I feel bad at that moment, for letting those ticks and fleas reproduced their eggs that far. I wish I knew earlier, but if referring to the breeder then no wonder this happened. We got Milan from such a dirty breeder. He have 30 dogs in a 6x10 meter land house, no outdoor space or garden. When we 1st took Milan, he smells like sh**t, I even cancelled the purchase at that time because of that hygiene matter, but Hubby already falling love in the 1st sight with Milan. So on our way home, we called the breeder and asked him to deliver Milan to our home.

Bad breeder! Poor puppies! GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment