6 Dec 2012

Feeling Guilty

  • feel guilty for spending all day at home doing nothing but watching CSI while snacking lays and enjoying a glass of Ice Milo, having a -lazy ass- day at my bed, while husband is somewhere out there, probably don`t have time to eat his lunch.
  • when it comes to hubby`s birthday! I feel guilty because I bought him gift -practically- using money that he`s given me. Sometimes I wish I was earned my own money, so I could buy him gift without using his money.
  • there is a time when the bills going crazy that`s when I practically feel guilty because there isn't anything financially that I can do to help.
  • my father paid my college -in hoping- I could living-up my potential and contributing something good at large. By being a SAHW I often feel guilty for not fulfilling his will, mostly not fulfiling my other potential.


No comments:

Post a Comment