11 Jan 2013

Being a Stay at Home Wife is.... (Part I)

A Personal Choice!

When we get married, we decided how we are going to run our family. It is a commitment between us. Who's gonna makes money, who's gonna manage the households, who's gonna looking after the children, etc.
.
.
My hubby is a conventional Japanese man, since we're in the early relationship he always got this pictured about a family where Husband go to work, a wife stay at home with their lovely kids. Deep down -despite my dream to achieve carrier- my heart wanted it too. But at that moment, the fear, the pain, still had me.
.
.
I kinda lost the feeling of love. It was just a day-dreaming... Grew up with divorced parents, --you don`t really know how it feels to see your family falling apart--, living separated from mom and dad, It felt like my closest days to hell and I won`t end up like them. So I had this  ambition to forget about marriage. But.......... as I grew up and met this wonderful man, I changed my mind..
.
.

Cause I ever promised myself, If I ever found a love and had a chance to build a family, I will never let my children and husband down. I will play my role as a wife and mom better by staying at home and watch my family's grow. Be there when they need me. Personally, I dont think I could be there for them if I go to 9-5 work --instead we had thought about me running my own business so that I'd have things to explore my passions yet have flexible time to play my role--
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment