27 Jan 2013

Pressure from infertility

Yesterday, my childhood besties came over with her baby girl..
I cooked for lunch and bought some snacks..
We had a good time, me, my bestfriends and her baby..

Her baby`s so adorable.. She scream a lot, make some noises, kicking, spill the milk.. and so on.. but honestly.. it didn`t bother me.. I only got panic when her baby`s crying out loud and she just won`t stop.. I was like... "is that something wrong with her? does she hurt? does she hungry? and so on... and apparently, she just wanted to go outside home and enjoy evening breeze... O my.. (^_^)

My hubby was in the bedroom, enjoying his saturday off from work.. I left him alone while I soaked my self into this pond of happiness of motherhood with my bestie`s cutey baby girl..

In some certain moment, I just watched my bestie with her baby girl doing their stuff.. Well it amazed me how my childhood bestie already being a mother.. I almost cry at that time.. but nah.. I can managed..

After joyous hours with my besties and her baby girl, I crawled back into my bedroom.. Cheking out my hubby, see if he needs something... I cooked prawn curry for his dinner.. We had a good dinner chat.. the light one...

But then.. we talked about my bestie`s baby girl, I got shocked pretty bad with his respond... He didn`t say that he don`t like baby... but... I got this one disturbing fact that he said "Can you manage to have a baby that scream a lot like that?" and his face expression was like o_O

Honestly, I get offended... not because he seems like didn`t like the baby, but the fact that showed.. his body gestures.. his face expression... It shows that he actually feel bother with that baby screaming stuff... So I came to my own conclusion that he`s not ready yet to have a baby in our home... and it breaks my heart it made me so quite last night..

Is it only me who overreacted? or is it the things that really getting harder each day? I can`t tell.. but I know it did breaks my heart..


No comments:

Post a Comment